Town Of Mayfield

Town Clerk

Nancy Parker

PO Box 308, 28 North School Street
Mayfield Municipal Complex
Mayfield, NY 12117
661-5414 ext 21
Hours of Operation:
Open Burning Permits

Where can I obtain a Burning Permit and what do I need one for?



General Residential Burning Permits for residents of the Town of Mayfield are issued by the NYS Department of Environmental Conservation and may be obtained by signing the log located in the Town Clerks Office.  Burning Permits can not be issued in the Village of Mayfield. 

Entertainment Calendar Event Posting Form

This form is used to request that a local event, taking place in the Town of Mayfield, be included on the Entertainment/Things To Do Calendar. Please submit your request at least 2 weeks prior to the date you would like an event posted.

Building Permit Application Email Version


This option is provided to anyone who would like to submit an application for a building permit in a fill in the blank online format. You may still download an application and mail it or bring it to the office in person. Although you can not sign an email version of this application this office is considering emailing and checking yes in the permission box as the equivalent. Electronic versions of plans and supporting data will be accepted or you may mail them.

Animal Foster Family List


The Town of Mayfield is gathering names of individuals that may be interested in providing temporary care and shelter for animals in need for a variety of reasons. If you are interested in having your name added to a list for consideration please fill out this form. You do not need to be a resident of Mayfield to participate.  This list is in the developmental stage and may be shared with other local groups to be used in meeting area needs..